Designed with Purpose - optimized for self healing
The capable hands of a massage therapist can knead away tension, stress and pain, but more serious issues are often treated by a clinical massage therapist.. This practitioner uses techniques specifically designed to help injuries heal, improve range of motion, and increase muscle function.
Clothes remain on - Safe and comfortable
Special Training - extensive experience with anatomical structures
Long Lasting Results - Less visits as root causes are resolved
Integrate Biofield Analysis - release energy and fluid stagnation and build up
Who Can Benefit From Clinical Massage Therapy?
If you suffer from any of the following disorders, you may benefit by clinical massage:
- Any chronic muscle or joint pain.
- A known condition of referred pain, such as "when my neck gets tense I get a headache. "
- Any recurring symptoms that seem to accompany or are precipitated by muscle lightness.
- Tight muscles that are limiting the mobility of a joint.
- Chronically fatigued muscles.
- Low energy level, especially when accompanied by muscle aches and pains.
- A recent muscle injury that generates pain or dysfunction in areas not seemingly involved in the injury
- Any visceral dysfunction that tests negative for conventional causes.
- Muscle pain that recurs in an area with no apparent new cause.
- A tendency for pain to spread to other muscles whenever a simple strain or injury occurs
Chronic and long term pains, injuries and degeneration affect sleep patterns.